Old friend ‘Mr Moo‘ challenged me to tag to his website, and so here it is. Are you happy now…???
And here, for his delication alone, I answer the questions he set out…
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I have been to the cinema too many times in the past couple of weeks – Iron Man, The Orphanage, Indiana Jones, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Persepolis, and The Spiderwick Chronicles. All recommended apart from Indiana Jones (I fell asleep in it).
2. What book are you reading?
None – I’ve decided that I’m an ‘academic’ who hates books.
3. Favorite board game?
Scrabble – especially ‘Simpsons Scrabble’ (You can’t beat a bit of unnecessary branding)
4. Favorite magazine?
‘The Guide’ in Saturday’s Guardian (life is getting sadder)
5. Favorite smells?
Madagascan Vanilla (it’s all over the place in Waitrose…)
6. Favorite sounds?
At the moment, Goldfrapp’s ‘A&E’
7. Worst feeling in the world?
That you’ve lost (in any way) someone you loved…
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
For the past few days, it’s someone who I’m very close to at the moment
9. Favorite fast food place?
Lahores Kebab House and Momos
10. Future child’s name?
Barney (but only if it’s a boy and a miracle occurs)
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Write a book that wasn’t academic so as to spend more time with all those I love…
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
NO, and it would be insulting to call them so…
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Cool – I’m not a scaredy cat like Mr Moo
14. Favorite drink/Juice?
Innocent Smoothies at the moment
15. Finish this statement “If I had the spare time I would….”?
Write and travel more
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes, why wouldn’t you…???
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
A kind of blond but definitely not peroxide – at my age, you can fall into the Rod Stewart trap without even noticing…!!!
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Bermondsey, Peckham, East Dulwich, Nunhead (all technically London), Stourbridge
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Football and a tad of boxing
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Mr Moo is a top bloke and I love him in an entirely halal way
21. What’s under your bed?
Dust and varnished floor boards
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes, because I’d get it right first time on the second attempt (is that an oxymoron…???)
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Me not know the difference…
25. Favorite place to relax?
In my new front room
26. Favorite pie?
Balti from Millwall Football Club
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Coffee or mango if pushed
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Mr Moo of course…